Getting To Buhoma...
We are located in Buhoma, Southwest Uganda (on the north side of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park).
There are many ways to reach Buhoma:
1. Fly Aerolink from Entebbe to Kihihi: . We can arrange pickup for the one hour drive from the airport to our Guest House.
2. Fly to Kigali, Rwanda and we can arrange pickup to bring you the 6 hr. drive to our Guest House. This option will take you straight through the western side of Bwindi Impenetrable National park.
3. Drive yourself and stop along the way at many of Uganda's national parks: https://www.roadtripuganda.com
4. Hire a tour guide to drive you around. Let someone else take the wheel and you soak in the views. Inquire for a few of our preferred drivers.
5. For ultra budget travelers, you can pay 30,000 UGX (equivalent to about $10 USD) and take the Highway Bus from Kisenyi Bus Park in Kampala. Look for the bus traveling to Bwindi, Buhoma and get off at the last stop. Hang on for an all night adventure.